The guys at Opodo recently asked me what I thought of their new promo : Weekend breaks.
I professionally can’t tell you all my comments but I really want you to take a look at the site. When I write about how to efficiently write for search engines, Opodo is a pretty good example of “what to do”.
If you consider using Google AdWords to drive people to your website, here are the 3 steps you should follow:
Take a deep breath.
Are you ready now? Okay…
Answer to this question:
Did you Optimize your Website?
What are you waiting for? A good keyword strategy, some html modifications and you’re done. It will take a couple of weeks to see the results.
Okay now, here are the AdWords tips you should follow according to Google, I think these guys are right (haha).
- Identify your advertising goals.
- Organize your account for maximum effectiveness.
- Choose relevant keywords and sites.
- Create straightforward, targeted ads.
- Optimize your website for conversions.
- Track your account performance.
- Test and modify your campaigns to get the results you want.
All these tips are important but I would insist on the last two. For some of you it’s obvious but measuring and modifying your campaign depending on the results you get is how you will get the maximum out of Google Adwords for your money.
If you want more tips or you want to discuss about your next AdWords campaign, write us!