Mar 2nd, 2007
Okay Travel/Tourism bloggers, it’s time to get known. I have to say that I hate this kind of game but since it could be helpful for everyone, why not? The goal is simple, I want my favorite blogs (Guillaume, Chris, Darren, Claude, etc.) to be discovered by a maximum of people from the tourism and travel industry.
T-List stands for Tourism/Travel list. This concept have been used in the past with the Z-List. This time, it’s up to travel and tourism bloggers to be discovered. ; )
- Write a post.
- Copy/paste the link list from the post you’ve discovered the T-List into it.
- Make sure the links are active and correct.
- If your blog is on the list, remove it’s not a self-promotion post. As Tim Fehlman (Z-List) said : “Don’t worry, because if your name is on mine, it’s on others and will spread.”
- Add your favorite tourism and travel blogs on it.
- Add the url of the blog where you’ve discovered the T-List as well.
- Publish the post.
- People will notice the T-List and continue it.