Thank you for installing Tikiwiki!
Click the :: options in the Menu for more options. Please, also see TikiMovies for more setup details.
Welcome to the Tips from the T-List? Wiki. Thanks to Mathieu for putting this together with very short notice. The goal of this wiki is to allow contributors to easily submit and edit their contributions so that we can meet our very tight September 30th, 2007 submission deadline.
For Contributor :
Please review these submission guidelines:
1.If you have not already done so, please register at http://www.radaron.com/wiki/tiki-register.php. Mathieu Ouellet will then approve your registration and send you an email to confirm. If you don't receive a confirmation in the next 24 jours please send him an email at (mathieu-at-radaron@com)
2. Use the wiki to submit up to 3 posts you feel would be a good fit for the book.
3. Include the following information with your posts:
- Which tag (from the TagCloud) best matches your submission.
- Where you are? (City and Country)
- How long you have been blogging?
- What you do? (Job title, e.g. CTO Travel company)
- Your Industry? (Travel, Software, Law, etc.)
- About you? Brief 100 word profile
- Link to a 300 pixel (w) x 450 pixel (h) 72 dpi headshot
This information along with your photo will be included with your contribution in the book.
4. Send a signed copy of the consent form to +1 604 648 9651 OR send an email to email@example.com verifying that you agree to the terms of the consent form.
Please Note: Once your registration has been approved, you will be able to submit your contribution directly to the wiki. Please create a new page (To create a page, enter your name in the "Quick edit" field in the left side bar and click edit.) for your posts (preferably just a link to your live post or your own blog). We will then insert the page in the submitted section.
Once the editors have reviewed your posts, the best post will be moved to a private section. All approved posts will be downloaded on October 1st for formatting into the book.
TagCloud - This will be the table of contents. We are using the tag cloud table of contents to duplicate the feel of an online tag cloud.
Submitted Posts - This is where you should link your submitted posts once you have created your and posted your submissions.